The more we value things the less we value Nature!
Zebra Shark (Stegostoma fasciatum) is an Endangered species worldwide! Often mixed up with the Leopard Shark due to its Pattern. It’s called Zebra shark because as a juvenile it does have the black and white stripes of a zebra. This Zebra #Shark is 2,5m in length and is nocturnal laying on sandy patches and the seafloor during daytime. Unlike a Media lie that “all sharks have to swim” here is proof that many Sharks don’t have to. The zebra shark is oviparous which means the female lays eggs. Taken by #Underwaterphotographer#DanielSasse#Scubadiving#Aonang#Krabi
Poseidon Dive Center for sale
Poseidon Dive Center Co.Ltd. Established in Ao Nang since 19 years. 10 years of it in my hand.
You’d have the advantage of a good running set up business with a lot of repeat customers and contracts of other dive centers and Hotels.
Ao Nang is on the rise with new Hotels buildings and tourist!
- The Business is a registeredTAT (Tourism Authority of Thailand) license for all Thailand waters with 8mil. Baht and 4 foreign work permits.
- All insurances and taxes of the business are paid up to current date.
- 23m x 5m Dive Boat for 35 Divers. Completely refurbished and set up for divers 2015 on the lower deck and just refurbished the Top Deck in May 2017.
- License for Thailand wide including night running license
- All Boat taxes and insurances paid up to June 2018
- Main Isuzu engine with 370HP. completely overhauled 2014.
- Gearbox refurbished August 2017
- New Anti-fauling and Hull Paint August-Sept. 2017
- 3 Phase Generator Engine 30KW completely overhauled 2014
- 2 Phase Kubota Generator Engine 5KW new since May 2017
- CB Radio AIS, VHF, bought January 2017
- 2 Garmin GPSMAP 585 with sonar,
- Emergency Oxygen 1x12l portable and 1x25l stationary.
- CCTV with 4 Cameras and 23” TV in Captains Cabin cameras to engine room and dive deck.
- Diesel Tanks for up to 1200l of Diesel
- Freshwater tanks for 2800l
- Compressor on the Boat L&W 450E completely overhauled 2015 and new electrical System. Pictures are also available.
- 60 Tanks
- 20 working serviced and new Mares BCD’s sets of Equipment. Bought January 2017
- Classroom including workbench, equipment cleaning facilities Storage room toilette. (rental 7500,- THB per Month)
- Shop (rental 7000,- THB per Month)
- Established Contract with Project Abroad which book 3 days a week around 10 divers.
- Suzuki Truck (Leasing paid off)
- TukTuk with a completely new Sidecar February 2017
- World wide webpage 90.000 Baht deposit at DPD TAT which you get back if you close the Company.
- Great running Facebook Page with more than 3.300 likes and 3000 followers.
- Google+ Page with more than 8.000 followers and over 20.000 on the Collection.
- Twitter with more than 7.000 followers
- Instagram with more than 12.000+ followers
- All reviews are great over the past years.
(Pictures of all overhauls are all available since I bought it.)
Price: 400.000,- €
If serious interest revenue documents can be seen.
Accomodation is available for our guests.
There is space for up to two. Kitchen and cooking facilities, living room with LED TV and free Internet. Washing Machine, Fridge, Fan, Hot Shower. Terrace with seating area in front, car parking area beside the house. Only 2min drive to the Beach. Fresh water Storage with pump to ensure a permanent water supply.
Prices include fresh water and Electricity.
Daily 690.- THB
Monthly 16,000.- THB
On a scuba dive at the Marine national Park Phi Phi Islands on 20th August 2015 we have found an illegal set Fishing Cage. A Lot of fish have been trapped inside and it was attached with a big rope to a Coral, either by scuba or surface supply divers! Fish cages are not allowed 3 nautical miles around the MN-Park Borders! Thanks a lot to Stefan Heinsen for the great Camera work and Anett for helping out! Also a big thank you goes to project abroad research divers!
A small glimpse on how beautiful the local islands Ao Nang “STILL” are! Please let us protect this beautiful marine environment! Each of you can help by teaching how fragile it is! Say NO to Coal, Don’t feed the fish and don’t throw anything in the Ocean! We love ❤ the local Islands! Enjoy!!
The last 3 days of Scuba Diving at Ao Nang Krabi Thailand
去年去普吉，这一次换个地方，去了泰国甲米的奥南。这一次终于考了Padi 的OW，一共三天的课程， 第一天上午学习理论，下午到游泳池练习。第二天就出海了，连续两天每天都安排了两次潜水，穿潜水衣，带面罩，背气瓶，上水下水，也挺累的啊 .香港教练是在QQ上找的，出发前先约好时间。她在Poseidon 潜水中心工作, 后来才知道甲米奥南只有她一个中文教练。刚开始的时候，觉得教练很严格，心里在想，我又不是打算吃这行饭，干嘛那么多规矩，还弄得我有点紧张。后来下到水里，大概有十米吗，感觉是失重状态却有鼓力量在推拉着，明明想向左边去但身体不给力，总是往右边游，在水里好艰难保持在同一个深度，腿一蹬，人又往上升了，教练只好老是拉着我。第一潜后跟教练交流，才知道这左右上下不听召唤是我这种菜鸟的必经阶段。然后教练又很认真的跟我复习在游泳池学的东西。不说那些鱼啊珊瑚啊，光是水流和深度已经是学问了。水下照片是后来拿到OW证后去fun dive, 教练拍的照片，去了PP岛的潜点Maya Corner 和 Hin Klai。当天运气好，看到了豹纹鲨、海龟、狮子鱼、蝎子鱼、石头鱼、海兔、龙虾、螳螂虾等（呵呵都是教练告诉我的）。虽然坐船去要两个小时，但看到的东西花款多，船也是双层的（我认为这实在太重要了。两个小时如果窝在小木船上，先不说安全与稳定性，船小没地方走动，这本身就够难受了）。
Thats how a Frogfish walks (swims)
A Guide on what to look for in a Mask Snorkel & Fins, how to treat them, what kind of Mask Snorkel and Fins are appropriate for my needs.
Schnorchel Ausrüstung Beschreibung Erklärung und Tips zum Kauf!
Live Webcam at Ao Nang Krabi Thailand
Want to know what the weather looks like? Here is the right place to look at it! our Live Webcam is now on for 24/7.
Unfortunately sometimes there is Power cuts or no internet at all.
4th of June is Shark awareness day!!!! Humans kill more than 100 Million Sharks per Year! Please help us to Protect them! THANK YOU!
Please Visit our Page to help us Protect our Sharks
The Wind dropped a bit but its still big waves! The next planned scuba diving Trip will be hopefully on Monday?!
Poseidon Dive Center has a new Online Scuba Diving Equipment Shop
Have a look!
We Welcome you on Board our new refurbished Dive Vessel PDC1! She is such a beauty now!
If anyone is interested here is a list what has been done for the past 5 weeks she was out of the water!
New Propeller shape and refurbishing so we can run with a higher Speed (about 10 kn) Which reduces our Travel time to Phi Phi to 1,5h instead of 2h! Many wooden boards have been changed on the outside, Complete Lining and 4x Anti Fouling,Stabilizers have been made longer for less rolling in waves, 30 Rips inside the Hull have been changed for stability, Hull stabilizers have been upgraded or exchanged, Dive Deck is now wider than before, new throttle and cable, Rudder and suspension refurbished, whole boat was painted in- and outside, floor has been painted with a non slippery color and the Captain has a new seat and Bed! Compressor had a complete overhaul in September 2013 but we installed a new Filling Panel filling whips and filling valves. We are now ready for the next Seasons to come!
Please call us +66(0)75637263 for any bookings!
Still to come: CCTV, LED TV, Stereo, Logo and? Tell us what you’d like to see on our Boat!
Manta Ray Show
Please follow the Link and vote! Thank you!