Congratulations to Yok, Merlin and Remi! They all passed their Freediving Course! Well done!
Abandoned Fishing Net removal at Koh Meaurai on the 31.01.2018. Fish Crabs Corals and a Seahorse have been rescued! The Net streched over 50m in length and 20m in width.
Congratulations to Pierre Castagné our newly certified Diver! We hope you enjoyed your Course and we will see you soon again for some more dives! Always HappyBubbles! Dan and the whole Poseidon Dive Center Team!
Zebra shark (Stegostoma fasciatum)
Finally we meet again I missed you guys so much!!! ❤❤❤
Dive Course Alex
Poseidon Dive Center for sale
Poseidon Dive Center Co.Ltd. Established in Ao Nang since 19 years. 10 years of it in my hand.
You’d have the advantage of a good running set up business with a lot of repeat customers and contracts of other dive centers and Hotels.
Ao Nang is on the rise with new Hotels buildings and tourist!
- The Business is a registeredTAT (Tourism Authority of Thailand) license for all Thailand waters with 8mil. Baht and 4 foreign work permits.
- All insurances and taxes of the business are paid up to current date.
- 23m x 5m Dive Boat for 35 Divers. Completely refurbished and set up for divers 2015 on the lower deck and just refurbished the Top Deck in May 2017.
- License for Thailand wide including night running license
- All Boat taxes and insurances paid up to June 2018
- Main Isuzu engine with 370HP. completely overhauled 2014.
- Gearbox refurbished August 2017
- New Anti-fauling and Hull Paint August-Sept. 2017
- 3 Phase Generator Engine 30KW completely overhauled 2014
- 2 Phase Kubota Generator Engine 5KW new since May 2017
- CB Radio AIS, VHF, bought January 2017
- 2 Garmin GPSMAP 585 with sonar,
- Emergency Oxygen 1x12l portable and 1x25l stationary.
- CCTV with 4 Cameras and 23” TV in Captains Cabin cameras to engine room and dive deck.
- Diesel Tanks for up to 1200l of Diesel
- Freshwater tanks for 2800l
- Compressor on the Boat L&W 450E completely overhauled 2015 and new electrical System. Pictures are also available.
- 60 Tanks
- 20 working serviced and new Mares BCD’s sets of Equipment. Bought January 2017
- Classroom including workbench, equipment cleaning facilities Storage room toilette. (rental 7500,- THB per Month)
- Shop (rental 7000,- THB per Month)
- Established Contract with Project Abroad which book 3 days a week around 10 divers.
- Suzuki Truck (Leasing paid off)
- TukTuk with a completely new Sidecar February 2017
- World wide webpage 90.000 Baht deposit at DPD TAT which you get back if you close the Company.
- Great running Facebook Page with more than 3.300 likes and 3000 followers.
- Google+ Page with more than 8.000 followers and over 20.000 on the Collection.
- Twitter with more than 7.000 followers
- Instagram with more than 12.000+ followers
- All reviews are great over the past years.
(Pictures of all overhauls are all available since I bought it.)
Price: 400.000,- €
If serious interest revenue documents can be seen.
Congratulations to Hanno our newly certified CMAS*1Star open Water Diver! He has passed it with flying colors! All the best and always HappyBubbles for your future dives!
As you can see a Turtle is a very sustainable eater! It only takes one or two bites out of a Coral because it does know that it will grow back and provide her with more food, instead of eating all at once and killing the Coral and obviously her food source! If only humans would be that clever!
Timelaps of our Top Deck refurbish on our Dive-boat PDC1
Congratulations to our newly certified CMAS1*Star Divers Janin and Hendrik! We wish you lots of HappyBubbles and hope to see you soon again! We have seen lots of things in 5 dives at the local Islands! Seahorse Bamboo Shark, Razor Fish, Nudibranchs, Flatworm and not to forget the requested green Turtle! 😉
Our beautiful Lady is back in her natural Habitat! Hope you like her as much as we do! ❤ She really turned out gorgeous! ❤
Congratulations to our new CMAS*1Star Open Water Divers Jean-François, Rachel and Karl!! Here are some highlights of the course! Well done and always HappyBubbles! Always HappyBubbles!