Scuba Diving incentive travel to Thailand is a great way to motivate and reward your valuable employees. Participating companies say the return on investment shows up in the business results. A motivated team achieves higher targets, which in turn generates greater profits. Ever thought of sending your best employees to a team-building event?
Interested to join us as a Marine Life Conservation Volunteer?
Check it out here
Poseidon Dive Center Co.Ltd. Established here for 20 years. 12 years of it in my hand.
You’d have the advantage of a good running set up business with a lot of repeat customers and the contract of the Project Abroad which book 3 days a week around 10-15 divers on our Boat. The only thing you need to do is change the name of the Owner.
- The Business is a registered TAT (Tourism Authority of Thailand) license for all Thailand waters with 8mil. Baht and 4 foreign work permits.
- All insurances and taxes of the business are paid up to current date.
- 23m x 5m Dive Boat for 35 Divers. Completely refurbished and set up for divers 2015 on the lower deck and just refurbished the Top Deck in May 2017.
- License for Thailand wide including night running license
- All Boat taxes and insurances paid up to June 2020
- Main Isuzu engine with 370HP. completely overhauled 2019.
- Gearbox refurbished August 2018
- New Anti-fauling and Hull Paint August-Sept. 2019 (Next scheduled October 2019)
- 3 Phase Generator Engine 30KW completely overhauled 2014 Spare 30KW Dynamo
- 2 Phase Kubota Generator Engine 5KW new since May 2017
- CB Radio AIS, VHF, bought January 2017
- Raymarine GPS with 3D sonar, bought March 2018
- Emergency Oxygen 1x12l portable and 1x25l stationary.
- CCTV with 4 Cameras and 23” TV in Captain’s Cabin cameras to engine room and dive deck.
- Diesel Tanks for up to 1200l of Diesel
- Freshwater tanks for 2800l
- Compressor on the Boat L&W 450E completely overhauled December 2018 and new electrical System in 2017.
- 60 Tanks 12 liter Aluminum Tanks 2x 15l Aluminum Tank 3x 10l Aluminum
- 20 working serviced and new Mares BCD’s sets of Equipment. Bought January 2017
- Classroom including workbench, equipment cleaning facilities Storage room toilette. (rental 6000,- THB per Month)
- Shop house (rental 6000,- THB per Month)
- Established Contract with Project Abroad which book 3 days a week around 10-15 divers.
- New Isuzu pick Up truck.
- TukTuk with a completely new Sidecar February 2017
- World wide webpage 100.000 Baht deposit at DPD TAT which you get back if you close the Company.
- Great running Facebook Page with more than 3.800 likes and 3000 followers.
- Twitter with more than 7.000 followers
- Instagram with more than 16.000+ followers
- Several other Social Platforms which will go over to your possession
- All reviews are great over the past years.
- You’ll also receive my huge number of repeat customers which accounts to me being in the diving business for the past 25 years.
(Pictures of all overhauls are all available since I bought it.)
National Geographic published our Project Removing abandoned Ghost and Fishing Nets. Abandoned Fishing nets are a killer for our reefs. Due to it entangles into corals they’ll choke get broken off by surge of waves. reef resident fish are getting entangled and die. Read more on